- Santorini best hotel – why is this Greek island increasingly regularly advised in diverse places?
- The best holidays of your life? Try one of those towns!
- How we can prepare a long voyage without expending a lot of money?
- Things that you need to know if you have your own start-up
- Order tailor-made vacations to Santorini isle
Tag Archives: Poland
Many years ago I was working for a big corportion. I was pretty young and 1 of the aspect of my job which I enjoyed the most that time was that I was travelling a lot. I really loved the fact that I can spend one week in Barcelona, 1 day in Paris, and another month in Washington. I felt like it was kind of travelling for free. Permanently, I was living in London and I liked it. I had my apartment there, my friends, family and everything else that was making me content and what I needed to fully rest after so tons of business trips.
Poles love going abroad on holiday. How we see, foreign tourism develops enourmous, full of atractions draw attention of people. In Poland also there is a city, which attracts thousands of people. What makes this city is so….painting? This place has a lot of tourist attraction….everyone here is something for everyone. Firstly I mention that citizens of Zakopane live off tourism. There is well-developed accommodation: hotels, pension, apartments, holiday homes, guest rooms.